I am a master student in Robotics from the University of Michigan. My main research interest is Computer Vision and Robotics Perception. I received my B.S.E. in Computer Science at the University of Michigan in 2019. I was previously a Mechanical Engineering student in UM-SJTU Joint Institute from Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
- [2020/08] Associative3D is invited to present at ECCV 2020 Workshop Holistic Scene Structures for 3D Vision!
- [2020/07] "Associative3D: Volumetric Reconstruction from Sparse Views" is accepted at ECCV 2020!
- I am currently in Fouhey AI Lab, advised by Prof. David Fouhey.
- I worked as an undergraduate research assistant in Autonomous Robotic Manipulation Lab directed by Prof. Dmitry Berenson.
- I also got the chance to attend DARPA's AIDA Challenge in UMich Vision and Learning Lab directed by Prof. Jia Deng.